A BRAND NEW and exciting role has become available working for an independent company in the dynamically evolving waste and recycling industry.
This role is BRAND NEW, and gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative and take charge of all digital marketing responsibilities.
The business is family-run and a fantastic environment for any driven digital marketing apprentice to progress and excel both themselves and the company.
You will quickly become an integral part of the small team and you will need to be someone who is confident, self-motivated and conscientious.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
· Managing Social Media accounts
· Managing and updating the company websites
· Creating engaging content for website, online posts, print media
· Creating and managing marketing schedules
· Helping with analysis of campaigns/events
· Helping to propel the company forward by researching and implementing new marketing strategies.
Location: Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
We are looking for someone who:
· Has an understanding of social media
· Has excellent written and speaking skills
· Is confident, grounded and easy going
· Is driven and a great team player.
It would be advantageous if you:
· If you have worked within the waste and recycling industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kirkby in Ashfield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)