A BRAND NEW and exciting role has become available working for one of the country’s leading supplies of stone in the South West of England. This is a family-run business with hundreds of years of combined experience and passion for real stone craftsmanship.
The new position and a fantastic environment for any driven digital marketing apprentice to progress and excel both themselves and the company.
This role gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative and take charge of all digital marketing responsibilities.
You will quickly become an integral part of the small team and you will need to be someone who is confident, self-motivated and conscientious.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
· Managing Social Media accounts
· Managing and updating the company websites
· Creating engaging video and written content for website, online posts, print media
· Creating and managing marketing schedules
· Helping with analysis of campaigns
· Helping to propel the company forward by researching and implementing new marketing strategies
Location: Fishponds, Bristol (MUST LIVE IN BRISTOL OR SURROUNDING AREA’S – no relocators will be considered)
We are looking for someone who:
· Has an understanding of digital marketing
· Has excellent written, video and speaking skills
· Is confident, grounded and easy going
· Is driven and a great team player
It would be advantageous if you:
· If you have knowledge and experience of digital marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)