Working for a highly regarded provider of marketing data platforms and channels who help support businesses in understanding their customer data.
This role is BRAND NEW, and gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative and take on digital marketing responsibilities. The right candidate will become an integral part of the business and will gain a wide variety of skill and knowledge.
We are looking for a marketeer who is confident, independent and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing. The business is continually growing and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them.
You will quickly become an integral part of the family and you will need to be someone who is focused on their role, works well under pressure and who has a passion to drive the business forward. You will be involved in client engagement as well as researching competitors and keeping on top of latest news and innovations.
The ideal candidate needs to be confident, self-motivated, proactive and conscientious.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Researching competitors and keeping the business up to date with the sector
- Writing content for website, SM and e-mails
- Managing Social Media accounts
- Liaising with customers through these channels
- Creating social media posts
- Creating videos – sales and tutorials
Location: Office based : Bristol
We are looking for someone who:
- Is self- motivated and can work independently
- Is confident, tenacious and shows initiative
- Is well organised and can multi-task
- Has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight deadlines
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have good commercial awareness
- Have an understanding of Google Analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to directly impact the growth of the company whilst developing personally in the process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,000.00-£18,000.00 per year