An exciting role working for a coeducational day and boarding preparatory school set in 140 acres of beautiful park land.
This role is BRAND NEW, and gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative and take on digital marketing responsibilities.
You will quickly become an integral part of the small marketing team and you will need to be someone who is confident, self-motivated and conscientious.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Creating engaging content for website articles/blogs, newsletters
- Managing and updating the school website
- Helping to create videos and reels
- Managing Google Advertising spends using analytics
- Putting together monthly reports and presentations
Location: School based in East Grinstead
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent writing skills
- Is confident and very organised
- Has a mature attitude and is able to communicate with all departments
- Has an interest in children’s education
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have an understanding of some design apps – (Illustrator or Photoshop)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East Grinstead: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)