This is an exciting role, working for an established and highly respected multi-product category and country developer of promotional ranges.
This role gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative, take on responsibilities, develop and expand the digital marketing side of the business. The right candidate will become an integral part of the business working alongside a fun and exciting team.
We are looking for a marketing all-rounder who is confident, independent and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing. The role responsibilities are varied, and would suit someone keen to progress their experience in all areas of marketing.
The business is continually growing and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them.
You will quickly become an integral part of the family and you will need to be someone who enjoys variety, works well under pressure and who has a passion to drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about digital marketing, able to use initiative, confident and will want to help shape this unique business.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Increasing customer base through online presence.
- Copywriting and posting content for websites and blog posts.
- Designing and managing email newsletters.
- Carrying out market research.
- Dealing and responding to reviews.
- Working with all teams across the business.
- Coming up with ideas and using your own initiative.
Location: Office based in Ferndown, Dorset.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can bring a boost of new skills and fresh, energetic perspective
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Has good attention to detail
- Ability to work across teams
- Has strong communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is self- motivated and can work independently
It would be advantageous if you:
- Customer Service experience
- Have a good understanding of e-commerce websites
- Have worked with Office 365 and WordPress
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,000.00-£18,000.00 per year