This is an exciting new role working for a well-established Social Enterprise founded in 2004. We are an apprenticeship training provider dedicated to launching the careers of young people in England whilst supporting scale-up businesses to thrive.
You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of Digital Marketing under the guidance of the
Sales and Marketing Manager. This role is ideally suited to someone looking to launch their career in digital marketing as it includes enrolment in an intensive training programme to support the development of your digital marketing skills.
In addition, you will assist in managing our apprentice community and manage communications for events and webinars.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Running our digital marketing tools and platforms
- Working with our Marketing Manager to create, schedule and publish content on our social media platforms
- Create blogs and optimise them for SEO
- Develop marketing campaigns for specific target audiences
- Lead on the development of our Instagram account
- Create graphic and video content
- Manage our CMS, WordPress
- Take responsibility for managing and updating our CRM
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to measure your impact and present data back to the team on a weekly basis
- Eventually manage our apprentice community via Mighty Networks
Remote role with occasional travel to Working Knowledge HQ based in a Rural location, 13 miles south of the centre of Bristol.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a creative person with experience in designing social media posts, infographics and website materials
- Able to write and follow briefs
- Has a natural ability to spot a great story
- Has experience with video editing
- Has great written English, and a natural ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer and empathise with them.
- Might well have training/ qualifications in media, graphics, videography
- Has a naturally enquiring mind to continuously test, measure and question their activities to get the best possible results for the company and will have the confidence to introduce new processes and ideas.
- Has exceptional organisational skills, is reliable and has buckets of enthusiasm.
- Is a real team player, who is willing to ‘muck in’ and contribute to the greater good of the business whatever the task.
- Is highly proficient using computers.
- Is highly motivated by our mission – to harness the energy and innovation of young talent to help businesses thrive.
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have worked within a marketing-related role before or had marketing-related responsibilities.
- Have managed a website, blog or social spaces for work, or you have your own hobby relating to this.
- If you are ambitious and self-motivated, this is a fantastic opportunity to use your creative and analytical skills, and join a company at a very exciting time!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)