This is a brand new role, working for an Outdoor Space Furniture & Lighting retailer who launched in 2004, that offers a unique and bespoke service to their customers. Their mission as a company is to help people to revitalise their outdoor spaces with a mixture of furniture, lighting, and decor.
This role is BRAND NEW, and gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative and take on digital marketing responsibilities. The right candidate will become an integral part of the business and will gain a wide variety of skills and knowledge.
We are looking for a marketeer who is confident, independent and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing/e-commerce.
The business is continually growing and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them.
You will quickly become an integral part of the family and you will need to be someone who is focused on their role, works well under pressure and who has a passion to drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, proactive and conscientious.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Producing clear and concise video and written content
- Managing appropriate website updates
- Identifying and creating promotional content and social media posts
- Initiating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Responding to appropriate customer queries
- Managing Google Advertising spends using analytics
Location: Office based/Virtual Role Location: Nottingham
We are looking for someone who:
- Is self-motivated and can work independently
- Has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good commercial awareness
- Has strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Has an excellent command of the English language
- Is a quick learner, tenacious and shows initiative
- Is creative and a lateral thinker
It would be advantageous if you
- Have worked with Google Analytics/Google CPC Ads
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Have worked with Shopify or similar e-commerce platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £14,000.00-£18,000.00 per year