This role is BRAND NEW and an amazing opportunity to join our rapidly growing and dynamic start-up. This gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow, be creative and take on digital marketing responsibilities. The right candidate will become an integral part of the business and will gain a wide variety of skill and knowledge.
We are looking for a marketeer who is confident, independent and who has some understanding of digital marketing. The business is continually growing and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them.
You will quickly become an integral part of the family and you will need to be someone who is focused on their role, works well under pressure and who has a passion to drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate needs to be confident, dependable, self-motivated, proactive and conscientious.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Creating content that builds credibility.
- Helping to manage the company website – content creation & design
- Creating and managing e-mail marketing campaigns & newsletters
- Managing LinkedIn Accounts
- Expanding the company’s Social Media channels
Location: Office based : Inkberrow, Worcestershire
We are looking for someone who:
- Is self- motivated and can work independently
- Has a desire to embed within an enthusiastic and unique culture
- Is confident, tenacious and shows initiative
- Is well organised and can multi-task
- Has good attention to detail
- Is interested in innovation
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have good commercial awareness
- Have previous experience working for a startup company
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to directly impact the growth of the company whilst developing personally in the process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year