Digital Marketer – Bristol/Manchester
[Please do not apply, we have successfully recruited for this position] This is a brand-new role working for a highly respected Engineering consultancy specialising in systems engineering in the Rail and Nuclear industries. This company has offices in Bristol and Manchester.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is confident, independent and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing. The role responsibilities are varied and would suit someone keen to progress their experience in all areas of marketing. You will quickly become an integral part of our team and you will need to be someone who enjoys variety, works under pressure well and who has a passion to drive the business forward. An ideal candidate needs to be extremely ambitious, can work independently and able to work confidently with different regions and cultures.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Marketing strategy
- Photographs and films edited and used for marketing purposes
- Support of redevelopment of website
- Managing SM channels
- Designing content for LinkedIn, including announcements on new recruits, awards etc
- Current connections utilised
- Utilisation of professional affiliations that can offer opportunities for marketing
- Creation of articles for news channels, including links to website
Bristol and Manchester
We are looking for someone who:
- Can bring a boost of new skills and fresh, energetic perspective
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Works well in a small team environment
- Is a creative thinker
- Good commercial awareness
- Has strong communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is tenacious and shows initiative
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have a good understanding of e-commerce websites
- Have worked with Office 365 and WordPress
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels, up to Directors
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
|Job Title||Digital Marketer|
|Company||will be told upon application|
|Job Type||Full Time, Apprenticeship|
|Salary (will increase with progression through the apprenticeship)||£14,000-£18,000|