[Please do not apply, we have successfully recruited for this position] This is a brand new role, working for an ambitious, progressive and fast growing company that teaches people about property. Based in Worthing and Brighton.
We are looking for someone to join this ethical business, who is confident and comfortable talking to clients, independent and who has some previous experience working in a customer service role. Efficiency using Word and Excel. Experience in marketing an advantage. The role responsibilities are varied, and would suit someone keen to progress their experience in all areas of marketing. You will quickly become an integral part of our team and you will need to be someone who is organised, works well under pressure well and who has a passion to drive the business forward. An ideal candidate needs to be ambitious with the future view of managing and developing their own marketing team.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Supporting SEO provision
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Overseeing of website and ongoing updates
- Increase online and social media exposure
- Design and manage email marketing campaign
- Follow up calls with clients
- Producing clear and concise written & video content
- Design and manage material for newsletter and ‘nurture’ campaigns
Worthing, West Sussex (walking distance from train station, or 10min walk from free parking)
We are looking for someone who:
- Can bring a boost of new skills and fresh, energetic perspective
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Has good attention to detail
- Works well in a small team environment
- Is a creative thinker
- Can evidence good commercial awareness
- Can be flexible and adaptable, sometimes working across multiple businesses
- Has impeccable communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is tenacious, inquisitive and shows initiative
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have experience in videography and editing
- Have a genuine interest in the property market
- Have worked in an office environment before
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels, up to Directors
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a friendly and dynamic company at an extremely exciting time.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Company||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Job Type||Full Time, Apprenticeship|
|Salary (will increase with progression through the apprenticeship)||£14,000.00-£18,000.00|