This is a brand-new role working for an online membership service specialising in corset and historical costume making. This fast-growing creative network is excelling at a marvellous rate and is aimed at anyone that has an interest in creating costume and corsetry designs, from beginner to professional level.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is confident, bold, creative and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing. The role responsibilities are varied and would suit someone who is creative and keen to progress their experience in all areas of marketing. This business is continually growing and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them. You will quickly become an integral part of the family and you will need to be someone who enjoys variety, works under pressure well and who has a passion to drive the business forward. An ideal candidate needs to be extremely ambitious and who is interested in costuming and fashion.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Working with team members, and coordinating marketing projects and activities as required
- Continued monitoring and development of company website
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Increase online and social media exposure
- Design and manage email marketing campaign
- Organising the production of branded items such as adverts
- Producing clear and concise written & video content
- Design and manage promotional material
Location: Home-based (South West based advantageous)
We are looking for someone who:
- Can bring a boost of new skills and fresh, energetic perspective
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Is a creative thinker
- Good commercial awareness
- Has strong communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is tenacious and shows initiative
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have a good understanding of e-commerce websites
- Have worked with Adobe/editing programmes
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels, up to Directors
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14,000 to £18,000 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Company||to be told upon application|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship|
|Salary (will increase with progression through the apprenticeship)||£14,000- £18,000|