[Please do not apply, we have successfully recruited for this position] This is a brand new role, working for an ambitious, progressive and fast growing Nationwide Co-living Property company.
With the focus being on ‘Community’, we are looking for someone to join this ground breaking business, who is confident, chatty and creative. You must be independent and completely flexible and adaptable. It would be advantageous if you have some previous experience working in a customer service role. Experience in marketing an advantage. The role responsibilities are varied, and would suit someone young at heart, energetic and creative. You will quickly become an integral part of our team – which spans different companies all connected to the property industry. You will have initiative, drive, and be a natural story teller. You need to be someone who is organised, works well under pressure and who has a passion to drive the business forward.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Improvement of processes using technology
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Increase online and social media exposure
- Design and manage marketing campaigns to different audiences
- Producing videos and editing
- Creating content for Blogs, Vlogs and newsletters
- Supporting industry events and creating content from them
Worthing, West Sussex (walking distance from train station, or 10min walk from free parking)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has lots of ideas and creative flair
- Is sociable, and loves to meet and be around people – bubbly personality
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Understands the customer is at the heart of the business
- Has good attention to detail
- Is flexible and adaptable, sometimes working across multiple businesses
- Has impeccable communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is tenacious, inquisitive and shows initiative and independence
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have experience in videography and editing
- Have a genuine interest in the property market
- Live or have lived in a shared house/flat
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels, up to Directors
This is a great opportunity for someone who is adaptable, flexible and open minded, with a passion for people and community, who wants to be part of a forward thinking and ambitious company.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Assitant|
|Company||to be told upon application|
|Job Type||Full Time, Apprenticeship|
|Salary (will increase with progression through the apprenticeship)||£14,000-£18,000|