[Please do not apply, we have successfully recruited for this position] This is a brand-new role, working for an established and truly vibrant and progressive Welding company based in Keynsham – accessible from Bristol and Bath.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is confident, independent and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing. The role responsibilities are varied, and would suit someone keen to progress their experience in all areas of marketing. You will quickly become an integral part of our team and you will need to be someone who enjoys variety, works under pressure well and who has a passion to drive the business forward. An ideal candidate needs to be extremely ambitious with the future view of managing and developing their own marketing team.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Working with team members, and coordinating marketing projects and activities as required
- Continued monitoring and development of company website
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Increase online and social media exposure
- Design and manage email marketing campaign
- Organising the production of branded items such as adverts
- Producing clear and concise written & video content
- Design and manage promotional material
Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1SX (Office is 15min walk from Keynsham station)
We are looking for someone who:
- Can bring a boost of new skills and fresh, energetic perspective
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Works well in a small team environment
- Is a creative thinker
- Good commercial awareness
- Has strong communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is tenacious and shows initiative
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have a good understanding of e-commerce websites
- Have worked with Office 365 and WordPress
- Have worked in an office environment before
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels, up to Directors
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Associate|
|Company||will be told upon application|
|Job Type||Full Time, Apprenticeship|
|Salary (will increase with progression through the apprenticeship)||£14,000-£18,000|