This is a brand-new digital marketing role, working for an established and highly respected 5* rated Artisan food company based in Royal Leamington Spa.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is confident, independent and who has some previous experience or understanding of digital marketing. The role responsibilities are varied, and would suit someone keen to progress their experience in all areas of marketing.
This business is continually growing and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them. You will quickly become an integral part of the family and you will need to be someone who enjoys variety, works under pressure well and who has a passion to drive the business forward. An ideal candidate needs to be extremely ambitious and who wants to help shape this utterly unique business with the view of managing their own marketing team in the future.
In the first 15 months of this role, you will be enrolled in the Digital Marketing Academy, giving you first-class commercial training and qualifications with top marketing trainers and mentors. This is funded via an Apprenticeship.
- Working with team members, and coordinating marketing projects and activities as required
- Continued monitoring and development of company website
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Increase online and social media exposure
- Design and manage email marketing campaign
- Organising the production of branded items such as adverts
- Producing clear and concise written & video content
- Design and manage promotional material
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
We are looking for someone who:
- Can bring a boost of new skills and fresh, energetic perspective
- Is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge
- Has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Is a creative thinker
- Has strong communication skills–both verbal and written
- Is tenacious and shows initiative
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have an understanding of e-commerce websites
- Are able to communicate easily and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels, up to Directors
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to join a brilliant company at an extremely exciting time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Company||to be told upon application|
|Job Type||Full Time, Apprenticeship|
|Salary (will increase with progression through the apprenticeship)||£14,000- £18,000|