Young talent is the heartbeat of entrepreneurship
Recently I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Adegboye about one of my favourite subjects: entrepreneurship and young talent. We also got into my 20 years+ as a business owner, and the thought leaders impacting the way I think about business.
Steven and I first met when he volunteered for our programme connecting industry and college students to develop both employability skills and a talent pipeline. His Colchour podcast is similarly about doing things differently, and it is fantastic to see Steven investing his talent and time into a resource that moves many important conversations forward.
His guests are not the usual suspects. It’s interesting people having an interesting conversation, often with a different point of view. I was honoured to be amongst them.
Steven is an excellent host and kept the conversation moving, so we managed to cover quite a bit!
- This misconception of failure
- Discovering what you love about what you do
- The value of young people working with startups
- The value of attention in Marketing
- What it means to have digital engagement
- Tips for networking with other people in today’s digital world
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
- Are entrepreneurs born or made “chasing the dragon”…
- Finding your purpose
You can listen to our chat here: